Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Christmas Married

Our First Christmas together Married.

We weren't going to get each other any gifts because of the wedding and all, but somehow or another we managed to get each other soemthing special. Richard got me this super awesome Citizen watch that matches his!! Awwww,,, while we were in Hawaii we decided to check out the dive precisions on it. We went went Snuba'ing we made sure to look at the depth on our watches and sure enough; his banked at 50 ft deep and mine at only 20 ft deep; I was scared :o( haha


















Sometimes I forget how romantic Richard can be. Even after the wedding and Christmas, he still found a moment when we were in Hawaii to surprise me with a special Honeymoon/Wedding gift. I was so surprised that he would think of this. Most of the time, I'm satisfied with a new fishing reel or rod or a new pair of mud/hiking boots BUT this brought me back to the romantic days that Richard originally won me over with. (Besides his good looks of course)
He bought me a necklace & earrings set made of Tahitian Black Pearls - Grade A of course.





No comments: