Monday, January 12, 2009

Rosanna's Birthday Dinner















Saturday night we all went out the our favorite Birthday hangout, Santa Fe Steakhouse. We love this place. Its was Rosanna's 40th birthday and we all wanted to be sure to celebrate this special night with her. So Letty, Kristina, Eva, Lino (Eva's boyfriend), Rosanna and myself all joined forces on this night. Oh and if you're wondering where Richard was...... well, after our honeymoon he was so ready to get back into his hunting gear and go shoot a Trophy Buck. My sweetheart. I'm blessed to have him in my life.





Speaking of Blessed...... these wonderful ladies are more like family to me. You know you have a good life when your friends are there when you need them; through thick and thin. I love these women and I know that they know how much they mean to me and how much I value our friendships.





Happy Birthday Rosanna!!










No comments: