Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost in thought.....










Lately, we've been looking around for the perfect entertainment center for our home. We've looked at over 5 furniture places. This seems to be the entertainment center for our lovely home. The only problem is how much it costs!!! Yikes!! I won't even say how many "mula bucks" it will cost.

Like many others we are torn between the thought of saving our money, buying that fabulous ent center from Lacks or taking a fabulous summer vacation....... Mr. L says let's go for the center as long as we can get the AWESOME new flat screen...... I'm stuck between putting it away and going to Italy this summer...... :(

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi there! I just saw that you were introduced on Mrs. Stilettos site and I wanted to stop by and say hello. You have a beautiful family. .

Reel Happy Newlyweds said...

Hii!! Oh my goodness. I just went over there on saw it. Thank you for dropping in and saying hello.
I'm very new to this so nothing really exciting yet :) LOL

jlc said...

Beautiful blog!