Friday, February 27, 2009

Springtime (almost) and Lent

Just when I think that the weather will be my cycling friend, here comes another coolfront. I have my spring wear out in my closet already and have started packign away my winter clothes. Come on already! Arrrgghh!!!!

Sprint means that it's the time of year again when Lent is here. I have chosen to give up Sodas, french fries and burgers. Mr. Reel Happy has yet to give up something (maybe cigarettes) and Roberto, our son, has stuck to his NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION so well, that he will continue to give up Sodas and his very favorite, Flamin' Hot Cheetos, LOLOL.
We'll see how it goes :)

It's FRIDAY and that means another wonderful weekend ahead. This weekend we'll spend time with my in-laws, go cycling, go to my nephews bday party and then finally, the day I have been waiting for for soooo long--------my bike race. I will compete on Sunday in my first bike race. I have been preparing for this for a couple of months now. my ankle and knee are much better so Mr. Reel Happy and Roberto will drive over to watch and take pictures. I love them!! They have been so encouraging and understanding when I'd rather go biking than to a movie or dinner.
Thanks Guys! I hope to God that it is not that windy.

No comments: